A ONE DAY TOUR OF THE FAR NORTH EAST.
IDEAL FOR CRUISER LINER VISITORS TO SCRABSTER PORT.
WHAT WE SAY: The historic county of Caithness has so much to offer, yet if you only drive through on the main road without stopping – as many do – you are likely to miss out on the many sights and experiences which it holds.
Travel just off the beaten track and you can discover a land shaped by history dating back over 400 million years, a wild and scenic coastline marked by unspoilt sandy beaches and dramatic cliffs and a myriad of sea birds and other wildlife. Be introduced to, and enthralled by, some of the unique vistas which keep people coming back for more.
To view more photographs like those below, visit our North Coast Explorer Photo Albums and enjoy the views.
● Dunnet Head – Britain’s most northerly point and home to colonies of nesting sea birds
● The Castle & Gardens of Mey – once home to Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother
● John O’Groats – the site of the world-famous signpost
● Duncansby Stacks – 6000-year-old sandstone sea stacks
● Nybster Broch – the remains of an Iron Age fortified home
● Castle Sinclair Girnigoe – a ruined medieval castle, once the seat of The Clan Sinclair
● Old Pulteney Distillery – occupies the same site as it did when it was founded in 1826
● Stone of Buldoo and Achavanich Stones – prehistoric ritual standing stones
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
We can customise the content of this tour to reflect your personal preferences.
Pick up and drop off can be from any point on this route. We are happy to pick up and drop off at locations not on the route but this may affect the time dedicated to your tour.
Standard pickup is 9.00 am and drop off is 5.30 pm.
See our terms and conditions for additional information.
*** Please contact us for our latest prices ***
To book a tour, visit our Tour Availability page, drop us an email at email@example.com or call us on 01847 851852.