A FOUR DAY TOUR OF THE RICH LANDSCAPE, CULTURE & HERITAGE OF THE NORTH HIGHLANDS.
WHAT WE SAY: If you would like to get a sense of the North Highlands but you are a little short on time then this tour is a great one to choose. The route gives a balance between the huge landscapes of the heartlands, the reclusive wildlife that it harbours and the drama of the coastline.
Boat tours are available to give you a close up view of the numerous nesting seabirds and our very own Sky Explorer can ‘fly’ you up to a height of 400 feet to get some fabulous panoramic views. We will also experience the food, culture and heritage of the region too – what’s not to like?
To view more photographs like those below, visit our North Coast Explorer Photo Albums and enjoy the views.
● Dunrobin Castle & Museum – ancestral home of the Duke of Sutherland
● Kinbrace Hut Circles – Bronze Age hut circles with impressive views
● Red Deer and Golden Eagles – elusive and magnificent
● Loch Eribol – last anchorage of the ill-fated HMS Hood
● Achmelvich Beach – sandy bay and crystal clear water
● Lochinver – food capital of the North Highlands
● Ullapool – the chance to shop for those important souvenirs
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
We can customise the content of this tour to reflect your personal preferences.
Pick up and drop off is typically at Inverness Railway Station, Inverness Airport or any point on the route.
Standard pickup is 9.00 am and drop off is 5.30 pm.
See our terms and conditions for additional information.
*** Please contact us for our latest prices ***
To book a tour, visit our Tour Availability page, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01847 851852.