A FOUR DAY TOUR OF THE STAGGERINGLY BEAUTIFUL WEST COAST.
WHAT WE SAY: Many people say that the west coast is the highlight of their North Highland adventures. To be sure, the vistas are amazing and much of it can be viewed from the roadside. But if you want to lift the lid on what lays before you and really experience the region then you really need to get out of the car to experience it.
The geology of the Torridon Massif is impressive as it rips open the earth and thrusts rocks that are billions of years old skyward – for some it might inspire a hill walk. If this sounds too energetic then why not try a boat excursion out to the Summer Isles or a barefoot stroll on one of the many sandy beaches? Maybe some retail therapy at the Lochinver pottery might be more your style or you could just indulge in a bag of west coast Fish and Chips whilst you watch the setting sun over The Minch. Perchance it might be all of these and more!
To view more photographs like those below, visit our North Coast Explorer Photo Albums and enjoy the views.
● Kishorn Fish Bar – superb seafood to eat in or take away
● Bealach Na Ba – the tortuous route over the Applecross peninsula
● Inverewe Gardens – a coastal garden with impressive California Redwoods
● The Torridon Pass – dominated by the mighty Beinn Eighe
● Seal spotting – along the shores of Loch Broom
● Ullapool – a chance to shop for those important souvenirs
● Lochinver Larder – the world famous pie shop
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
We can customise the content of this tour to reflect your personal preferences.
Pick up and drop off is typically at Inverness Railway Station, Inverness Airport or any point on the route.
Standard pickup is 9.00 am and drop off is 5.30 pm.
See our terms and conditions for additional information.
*** Please contact us for our latest prices ***
To book a tour, visit our Tour Availability page, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01847 851852.